Greetings from Tekylabs!
We are looking for SAP BPC Consultant
Position: SAP BPC Consultant
Experience: 3-7 Years
Position: Contract 1 Year
Notice Period: 15Days
Job Responsibilities :
- 3-7 years of experience in BPC technical & functional in NW versions
- Minimum knowledge of BPC NW 10.0 with strong in planning and budgeting scenarios
- BW Modelling & ABAP experience is preferred § For Functional BPC role – Finance background is mandatory or FICO experience
- EPM Administration: Environment creation, dimension set up, Security and script logic.
- Good knowledge of Business Process Flows EPM Reports, Input Forms.
- Security – User Administration, creating teams, task profiles and member access profiles.
- Reports – Designing and Developing Reports using EVDRE and EPM Framework
- Input Schedules – Designing and Developing input schedules using EVDRE and EPM Framework
- Running and Monitoring Data Packages – Involves running DP’s for various operations. § Dimension Management – Involves adding Dimension, dimension members, and Processing Dimensions.
- Application Management – Involves adding new applications, Monitoring, and maintenance of application
- Optimization – Running Lite and Full optimizations as per the business requirement.
- Must to have
- Good debugging and Troubleshooting skills ·
- Capable to work independently ·
- Good understanding of security setup.
- Hands on experience in writing complex script logic.
- Should be able to create complex input templates and Reports.
- Good knowledge of VBA macros is preferred.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills ·
- Effective interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills.
- Nice to Have:
- BPC 10.1 on HANA with IBP is preferred
- ABAP(BAdI) debugging
- HANA modeling