We are looking for SAP Security GRC on HANA Experts for Night Shift 6Pm-3Am
Position: SAP Security GRC Experts
Skill: SAP Security GRC on HANA
Experience: 10-15 yrs in which recent 4 years must be on HANA
Shift Timings: 6Pm-3Am
Notice Period: 10Days(Immediate Prefer)
Job Responsibilities :
Requires the thorough understanding of the design, development, testing, and promotion to the production of SAP security roles and authorizations for SAP S4/HANA, SAP IBP, SAP HANA Analytics, Fiori Apps, SAP GRC, SAP NextLabs Dynamic Access Management (DAM) and underlying technologies. Provides operational support for SAP production security incidents and enhancements including role design, authorization errors, user maintenance requests and password resets and SAP GRC system administration. The responsibilities extend to working with BTE project teams on the design and development of security roles around newly implemented functionality. As part of the ongoing responsibilities, this role will work with both process and technical teams (that includes SAP functional, ABAP and Basis teams) to advise and develop best business practices around SAP security.
- Responsible for security role and profile maintenance in all SAP systems and landscapes; management of role violations, role owners, and associated documentation.
- Provides user administration support in all SAP systems and landscapes; daily processing of user requests and account maintenance.
- Perform analysis on, and maintain, security requirements dealing with application authorization, ID provisioning, and ID management, including FireFighter ID, to minimize access control issues and segregation of duty (SOD) concerns
- Follow established procedures for implementing security changes across Carpenter’s SAP landscape
- Ensure that the SAP systems are in compliance with all Carpenter security policies Configure and manage SAP GRC Access Control
- Administer SAP GRC configuration, rule sets, workflows and approvers for user provisioning, emergency access, and access recertification.
- Administer SAP NextLabs DAM attribute rule sets.
- Responsible for SAP GRC interface support and associated RFCs.
- Respond to incidents opened to the Security & Controls Team
- On-call assignments to support 24 x 7 x 365 operations for Severity 1 & 2 issues
- Manage maintenance plan, assist with system upgrades and patching, with the specific focus on security impact; conduct related testing that includes development and oversight of test plans for security enhancements.
- Work with SAP Basis to address system, database or performance issues; review and management of system patches and service packs.
- Perform daily monitoring of scheduled jobs related to security and compliance activities and associated system administration tasks.
- Work within change management guidelines ensuring all transports moved into production maintain system integrity.
- Performs Segregation of Duties analysis and manages the mitigation process; monitor production environments for security violations.
- Support the compliance and audit requests including monthly internal reviews, quarterly IT self-testing, semi-annual internal audits and annual external audits.